top of page

Online Police Reporting Frequently Asked Questions

Question  What should I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?
Answer If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency call 413-253-0484.

Question  What if this happened in another city? Can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?
Answer No, If a crime took place outside of the Town of Pelham please call the police department for that city/town.

Question  What if this happened on Route 202 (Daniel Shays Highway)?
Answer    If this took place on Route 202, you can contact the Pelham Police Department to determine if the incident took place within the Pelham Town limits.


Question  What is a known suspect?
Answer  A known suspect can be: When you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime; or the license plate number   of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.


bottom of page