top of page

Accident Report Information

You should file a report if you’re the operator of a vehicle involved in a crash where the damage to any one vehicle or property is over $1,000 or if there is an injury to any person, even if a police officer was on the scene. These forms are available online here under the Accident Forms section. Once completed, one copy should be mailed to the Registry of Motor Vehicles, and one copy to the police department where the accident occurred.

Link to Massachusetts RMV Official Accident Report Form

Click HERE for link

This link will direct you to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Crash Operator Report. The report should be completed in triplicate (photo copies are acceptable). Please send completed reports to:

1. Pelham Police Department

    2 South Valley Road

    Pelham, MA 01020

2. Your Insurance Company

3. Crash Reports

     Registry of Motor Vehicles

     P.O. Box 55889

     Boston, MA 02205-5889


BuyCrash image.png
Request for Police Report Form


Please visit the LexisNexis BuyCrash website to request a copy of a crash report that was taken by the Pelham Police Department .



bottom of page